View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #104
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
As far as 57 catches being a good year as a Texans WR, I've looked at some other teams no. 2's numbers, and they seem to be around the lower half of the league, but not entirely a crappy year.
Thanks. I was too lazy to look at league-wide numbers. I thought someone had posted earlier that Moulds had more catches than any 2nd receiver for the Texans, so that is why I stated it as I did.