View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #100
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
SO thats what cause Hurrican Katrina. I was buying into the conspiracy theorists that blamed Bush for launching some sort of secret weather machine...
That big sucking sound was our o-line, and it was obviously creating a vortex that pulled Katrina towards us. Otherwise, it would have just been a tropical storm that fizzled out in the north Atlantic.

But if you want/need to take the CON$piracy to the next level, then realize that we never intended to sign Bush before the 2006 Draft, simply because we knew we owed New Orleans big time for messing up their city.

So basically, we did not draft Reggie Bush because our o-line sucks so bad (or sucks so 'good' if you're a Saints fan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
He had a good year as number 2 receiver by Texans standards. People talk about him having a bad year because he is no longer a Texan. That is really the only thing that matters. The assumptions are that:

Major premise: Kubiak never make mistakes
Minor premise: Moulds was cut
Conclusion: Moulds sucks

If the conclusion is wrong, one of the premises is wrong.
I'm sure this Vulcan mind game is somehow using logic to trap me....but it's a slow brain day and I can't figure it out.

As far as 57 catches being a good year as a Texans WR, I've looked at some other teams no. 2's numbers, and they seem to be around the lower half of the league, but not entirely a crappy year. Obviously, a lot of these catches were the first half of the season, so there is a bit of padding involved.