View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #56
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Austin residents

That's why I am trying to move it. When we start winning, and have games more than just Sunday morning, we won't have any where to sit at our old bar. The new place here will probably commit seats and the game being on the main screen.

Keep up the good Austin work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I had a PM discussion with Yank, who informs me that they have zero commitment from their chosen location in Houston.

The 3B folks are willing to work with us, are top-notch, have great viewing and A/V zones to support multiple games, and great parking. I think it is reasonable that they get an email heads-up each Friday, to give a budgetary head-count. Their interest is to fairly support as many patrons as possible. It would be on us to show up.

I'm sure that over time, we'll grow, the Texans fans in Austin will rally (we should market even outside of this fan forum!), and ultimately our having to email 3B will become moot. Rabid attendance will be a given.

But, let the journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. Grasshopper.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote