View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: help me understand tailgating logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
One thing to consider about bringing an infant to tailgating is that it can get extremely smokey out there. When you and your buddy come in to do your "advance scouting" for the family - you'll see what I am talking about...

Also, hope the Texans don't score a bunch of points the day that you have your infant. That little cannon packs a lot of punch!! Enough to scare the crap out of a kid. (literally)
And it is hot.

Personally, I would not want to bring an infant to a Texans game. The youngest I'd take em is maybe toddlerhood, and only then if they have a sweet disposition and don't mind sitting, and you don't do much tailgate time.

If you take a youngin to a game, try to get lower level seats but at the top of the bowl. That way, you have less stairs to deal with and you don't have to walk as far.