View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #3
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: help me understand tailgating logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
You do not need a game ticket to tailgate.
You do not need to pay for parking to walk to the tailgate area.

If you want to park in the tailgate lots, you need a parking pass. You can purchase those on ebay, from a broker, or can find them on MBs such as these.

I know some just tailgate and don't watch the games, but I never have seen the point of it. There's not a bad seat in Reliant, so you might as well see the game.
Cool. Thanks, Steph.

While I do plan on both attending the game and tailgating, I can easily imagine a weekend or two where I might want to bring my wife and infant son, to get the tailgate experience. But with an infant, there is a ticking clock, and I don't know if he is ready for the noise and duration of an NFL game.

BTW...The Boy is going to be 6'4", 235lb, with a 39" vertical, and run a 4.39 forty. Play FS for the Texans in 2029. That, or be President. I dunno which.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote