View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: help me understand tailgating logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Do I need a game ticket to tailgate?
Do I need to pay parking to walk in to the tailgate area?

Here is what I am thinking: me and a buddy will probably end up going to a game this year (we both live in Austin), and I want to get the whole experience. Tail-gate before, game, find a bar afterwards (to hopefully celebrate, rather than drown sorrow).

Do tell.
You do not need a game ticket to tailgate.
You do not need to pay for parking to walk to the tailgate area.

If you want to park in the tailgate lots, you need a parking pass. You can purchase those on ebay, from a broker, or can find them on MBs such as these.

I know some just tailgate and don't watch the games, but I never have seen the point of it. There's not a bad seat in Reliant, so you might as well see the game.