View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I went on ebay shortly after we got Schaub and bought a Carr jersey. It was Battle Red with the sew on letters and cost $15. The guy was just trying to dump his excess inventory.

I used a sewing tool my wife had to remove the letters. It looked like a little hook with a blade on the inside. Very easy to use and worked like a charm.

Then I used the Texans jersey font (I got it from someone here on the board, I wish I could remember who) and printed out SCHAUB in the same size letters as the ones that came on the jersey. made a perfect template.

The letters are actually a lot like white vinyl so I bought some material at the fabric store and cut them out. Sewed them back on and it looks pretty good IMO.

The Texans shop at the Galleria is dumping a lot of Carr jerseys.