View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
First, where are y'all getting the patches to convert over? I need the inside skinny!

Second, I am excited that we have someone to wear #8 who may make us forget all about The One Formerly Known As #8. Think about it - who wore #34 for the Oilers prior to Earl?
If you have a cheaper jersey than Herv's, with the iron on letters instead of the sewn on ones, you can do this:

Go to a fabric store and find some jersey fabric that matches. "High Fashion fabrics" downtown has a bit selection.

Then go to a T-shirt/embrodery shop that has a hot press, and get them to press-on letters on the fabric.

Then cut out the rectangle of fabric that has the Carr letters on it, and replace it with the new fabric.

Getting the exact match with the fabric is kinda hard, but my jerseys are so tricked out anyways, that I'm not really trying to match to carefully.