View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Carr is a memory of our past now. He did nothing to warrant retiring the no. 8, so I say it's fair game that it's up for grabs. I feel confident that Schaub will make us forget it was ever used by someone else.

Quote:
A woman called in. Suggested every PSL/Season ticket holder send in $100.
I'd rather every PSL owner send the TDC the money so we can buy a tailgate bus. Every donator gets free breakfast tacos for life at our tailgating games.