View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80254 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
How about people get over the idea that the number 8 is any different from any other number and just be grateful that their old David Carr jerseys can be converted to Matt Schaub jerseys at a minimal cost. The man did everyone a favor by choosing that number and all I ever see is crying about it.

For me it's enough that David Carr is no longer wearing the number. Obviously that's not good enough for some Texans fans. I wonder if there is an even smaller group I haven't seen yet who think we should change the teams colors and logo because Carr wore them? Maybe the Texans should move over to the Astrodome because Carr played in Reliant Stadium.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote