View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp schedule question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
With the start of week leading up to preseason game #1 this coming Saturday vs. the bears, I have a 2 part question:

1-Do the Texans start treating training camp like a week leading up to a game in the regular season as far as preparations and winding practice down as the game draws nearer?

2-I am coming to town during the week next week(aug 12-17), and would like to know what practices are open to the public if any?

Thanks and
GO TEXANS!!!
Wednesday 7:15-9:15 is the final practice open to the public. IIRC, they did game prep last year, so I'd expect the same this year.