Thread: Canopies
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #18
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Canopies

I was in Sports Authority yesterday and walked past the aisle where they have thier outdoor gear and stuff. Well I do not know how long this sale will be ongoing, but they are having a 30% off the Coleman and the other style canopies..I saw a few sizes, 10x10, 12x12 and a larger size, I did not get the size of that.

So if there are any of ya that are thinking of a canopy, now would be a good time to save some money on them. They even have a few of the sides, both the solid kinds and the screen sides...Not sure if they are discounted, but it doesn't hurt to ask..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote