View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #10
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My First FFB Team of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I am not sure if I am in the right forum. If not, mods please feel free to move it.

I just completed my first FFB draft of the season and wanted to hear yalls thoughts. League is a standard league with usual configerations.
(1 qb, 3 wr, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D)
here is my team;

QBs: Drew Brees, Phillp Rivers, Matt Schaub
WRs: AJ, Calvin Johnson, Galloway, Devin Hester
RBs: LT, M. Jones-Drew, Ahman Green, Vernand Morency, Kevin Jones
TE: Heath Miller
K: Jason Elam
D: Pitt
I'm assuming you are looking for feedback, since you posted. In short: solid, solid team. Your success begins at RB. LT, Drew, and Green. Personally, if Brandon Jackson if still on your waiver wire, you may want to drop Kev Jones and pick up Jackson to handcuff Morency.

QB. Set.
TE, K, D --- unless you are talking CHI or BAL, or Gates, it does not matter.

About the only weakness I see is WR. I doubt Hester sees any more than 3-5 plays at WR/game. That's plays. Not touches. I base this solely on what I have seen for other both-side-of-the-ball players, and readily acknowledge that Hester is a supreme talent. That said, that's an awfully expensive fantasy roster slot. Who's on the WR waiver wire? Nice roll of the dice on C Johnson.

Good luck. Congrats. Nice team.

Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote