View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007   #3
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My First FFB Team of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
I am not overly experienced myself since I just started playing last year but it looks like an excellent draft. From my experience last year I would get rid of Vernand Morency unless you have major bye week conflicts with your RB corp. Even then, you could probably pick up someone for a week if you need to. Get rid of Morency and get another WR.
Just my
Thanks for the assessment!
Yeah, the plan was to load up on extra backs and use them as possible trade bait. The initial plan was to have LT and M Jones Drew as my starters and use Green as my bye week replacement/injuryt replacement. I figured I could use Kevin Jones and Morency as trade bait as both are their teams starters.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote