View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007   #16
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DirecTV and Preseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Well, at the risk of seeming to come to ESPN's rescue, technically, it IS still baseball season. So there is some logic in that course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Many times has Baseball Tonight ate up into NFL LIve. I understand the choice ESPN is making, but it is a case of picking poison over programming that is coveted. They value Baseball which provides mega content to Football.
What is amazing is that not only do I understand their move, and your approval, but give some of reasoning why it makes sense.

My response was quoting a football fan's discontent over NFL programming not starting on time.

You took a risk and you own the result.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 08-05-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote