View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DirecTV and Preseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
If they don't have the game in your area, the NFL Network will show bits from every game in real time.
Yes and unlike BSPN, the shows will be on when they say they're on. I've seen one episode of NFL live this off season. It's not my lack of effort. It's the yankees sports network dumping it when the baseball games over lap. Never dump Baseball tonight after three showings or nascar what ever, but the NFL stove league stuff gets dumped, every night. Now it'd be one thing if they were getting a six share with the baseball. . But they're not. No one is wacthing the rose fertilizer nor most of the programing they post. So you tell me why ? I ain't going to run back to them after the season starts I can garuntee you that. The only thing negitive I can say about NFLN, is why in their right minds they stuck Brian Gumble on the primetime Sunday night game. He is horrible. The most boring man in america. I guess it's a fifth avenue thingy. I don't get it.