Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #124
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Another thing I noticed on the NFL Network show on the Titans last night was that if the Defense was allowed to touch vy he would have been sacked on about half his throws.

I also liked this quote about the Titans.
Quote:
By Tom Curran
NBCSports.com Updated: Aug02, 2007, 04:47 PM EDT

I've gone to three training camps so far and have eight left to visit. But I can already say with confidence that the nastiest camp of all is going to be the Tennessee Titans.

While I was in Tennessee Sunday and Monday, bodies crashed, tempers flared and expletives flew. Even in shorts, helmets and shoulder pads ("shells" to you football-talkin' folk) the Titans camp is just this side of mayhem.

They might not know how to play football, but it looks like it's because they don't know what they are doing in camp.
I like how you sidestep the fact that this comment was meant as a good thing.

I'll lay odds that Shammy will run for more yards than VY this year,your problem is that all of those yards will be behind the line of scrimmage. He will be the face for Kroger.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote