View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #6
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default Re: National Broadcast Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Bad News as usual for us SA Texan fans. I was looking at the broadcasting section of HoustonTexans.com and they have no SA preseason affiliate listed. So that means we dont get preseason games here on local TV. That just blows. The Texans dont even make an effort to market themselves here in SA. Its very frustrating to me. I know the Local stations have something to do with it..but still...it just sucks!
I know this isn't an issue with the Texans, the map is determined by local stations... Usually they will broadcast the games they feel will attract the majority of viewers to turn the TV on to their channel. Now if the Texans start to really improve, and make it to playoffs this year, I bet you might start to see some of these charts like this change.
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote