View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #11
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: People I need TWO TIX

Y'all are confusing the fact that this isn't a GAME. It's a 60 minute SCRIMMAGE. You'll see the starters for maybe a quarter, then it's three quarters of backups that will be riding the bench all season, If they even make the team. The face value of these tickets is a joke. It's just a scam that NFL teams run on their season ticket holders. We HAVE to buy preseason tickets at face value to get the rest of the season at face value. I guarantee you I could walk up to the gate and get 20 free tickets in short order. Meet me at the Miller Lite Gate at 6:45 PM and I'll sell you as many as you want for $20 each.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote