View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DirecTV and Preseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Pleae explain this becuase I don't get it. I live in Denver. How exactly can I see the Texans preseason?
I went to the DirecTV program guide, selected NFLN, put my Style to List Guide, and the flipped through the programs looking for programs called "NFL Preseason Football". Then I selected those and looked at the description until I found Houston Texans preseason games.

I think that NFLN is playing most if not all of the preseason games this year. They're not showing them all live but to the best of my knowledge, they're showing them. They're also showing some scrimmages under that same program name ("NFL Preseason Football".)
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote