View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DirecTV and Preseason?

Where do you have to live to get these games on regular networks or cable? Under the freaking stadium? Or, is that too close? Oh, I get it, You gotta hover in a helicopter about a mile above the stadium, with a cable going all the way to it.

Not that I care, but I looked and even the Cowboys preseason games aren't all being shown here, because they apparently figure we'd rather watch games like St. Louis vs. San Diego. I don't think the freaking NFL wants anybody to see it. That's what I think.

Baseball--a gazillion dollars to Yankees players (no salary cap)--check (not watching)

Basketball--well, I just don't care--check

Football--To watch your favorite team, you have to move to Cambodia and have a direct cable coming down from a freaking satellite--check

It's time to throw out the TVs and forget about sports.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote