View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #9
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: People I need TWO TIX

I know you'd like 2 for less than face value,l bt I need to ask this...why would you think that one of the biggest rivalry games, preseason or not that someone would want to sell them for less than thier worth. I mean the team is beginning to turn the corner and with the additions this season.

I get why people want to get them for less than face, but we gotta be honest, if it is a game that you WANT to see, just pay the face value, not like it's going to set you back all that much more, and if it does effect the wallet, then maybe it's best that you stay home, as if money is that tight that an extra 25 dollars will put a damper on things, that money be best off not being spent at all.

Now again, I understand we all want a good deal, but the Cowboys game is a big deal regardless when played, so good luck, and take your chances in the lot, you might just get lucky enough to get a pair..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote