Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007   #107
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It maybe tough for you to understand, I can see that with your responses regarding Warner and the whole WR thing, but at times conversations break off and go a different direction. ADD is no joke man .... being able to follow two conversations at once maybe tough but I am sure you can do it. Just re-read the post slowly it will sink in.
Now who is ADD? You are talking about the Kurt Warner that played for the Rams -vs- the Kurt Warner that got cut from the Giants and lost his starting job in Arizona.

Unless your trying to tell me that Boldin and Fitz somehow got into a time machine, hit Tory Holt and Isaac Bruce knocking them out, stole there uniforms, and played in the super bowl. B/C the Kurt Warner I saw that had Fitz and Boldin as his receivers stunk up the place.

I didn't say anything about looks, I was talking about matching descriptions.

That guy with a black eye, I don't know who that is, he is not a Texan.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote