Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #101
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Its like you are speaking in code. I am not following the logic of your responses.

Two-tone and I were not talking about the Texans but disputing who lays claim to Chris Chandler. Which belongs to the Oilers, which belongs to the Titans.

Follow the conversation if you are going to respond please.
It maybe tough for you to understand, I can see that with your responses regarding Warner and the whole WR thing, but at times conversations break off and go a different direction. ADD is no joke man .... being able to follow two conversations at once maybe tough but I am sure you can do it. Just re-read the post slowly it will sink in.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote