Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #100
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I forgot Kurt Warner did beat that team. Played like crap since, but he did beat that team.
Seriosuly did you actually watch football during the time Warner played? I am not even sure I should point out hte obvious that he played in a super bowl two years later or the fact he went to the playoffs in '01. Three time pro-bowler. Oh yeah I forgot winning, playoffs, and Super Bowl do not concern the Texans organization.

Quote:
Oh and lets see, Josh McCown, big arm, athletic, as smart as a box of rocks and cant throw the ball to open receivers, sounds like VY to me.
You realize Vince Young looks like this right?

no like this guy ... who would more compare to McClown

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote