Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #96
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
And Tony Boswell is on you .... who do you think recovered faster as an organization? Not really seeing any of your points so far.

You guys had a good off-season you should try working that angle maybe?

Of course once we sign Rice that will be a moot point but you have a day or so .....
Its like you are speaking in code. I am not following the logic of your responses.

Two-tone and I were not talking about the Texans but disputing who lays claim to Chris Chandler. Which belongs to the Oilers, which belongs to the Titans.

Follow the conversation if you are going to respond please.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote