Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #95
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Like the words came right off my keyboard.

Unless you were referencing the SB the Titans were in??? I would imagine you would not be so bold until at least your team has a .500 season and that would be a stretch.

Maybe you get that response because it is true? Dropped balls, poorly run routes, and not having a sense of the field also hurts the QB throwing to the receiver.

And McClown is crap. To put him in the same sentence as Vince Young drops your credibility. Plus again you got back to a rookie year to scrape the barrel on your stats and a second year guy. Most people will tell you that a WR really does not step into form until his third season. I mean Boldin only played in 10 games that season???
You mean the super bowl team that had the majority of there players that were drafted and played as Houston Oilers? Is that the team you speak of?

I forgot Kurt Warner did beat that team. Played like crap since, but he did beat that team.

I am not sure where you are getting the referencing thing from. I wasn't referencing anyone.

Oh and lets see, Josh McCown, big arm, athletic, as smart as a box of rocks and cant throw the ball to open receivers, sounds like VY to me.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote