View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #45
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

I heard back from the GM of Third Base. She liked the proposal, but suggests that we email her each Friday to confirm that we will be coming.

This is reasonable to me, if not cumbersome.

My hope is that, over time, 3B will drop that request -- it's going to suck for that person to remember to email each Friday.

I saw a thread about Houston watch parties, and the thought of changing pubs. I'm going to ask those guys/gals what sort of commitment they got, if any, from their chosen venue.

All the best,
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote