Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #63
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
i always enjoy beer talk, and this summer i was introduced to the New Belgium Brew. Co. in Ft. Collins, Colorado.

each of their beers, with the exception of the one made of organic wheat, was smooth and tasteful, even the dark beer and I don't drink dark beer much, but i would buy their dark beer.

if you see it at your grocery spend the extra dollar and try it out, i suggest Fat Tire it is their most popular selling brand and if you like that then expand to the rest.
I lived in Ft. Collins during 97-98, It is a very good brewery. You could buy a glass gallon jug filled with beer for $12 and get it re-filled any time for $4. I made several trips to their brewery. Another good brewery in Ft. Collins is Odells. They made a great Unfiltered wheat and did the same jug special. From Colorado up to the pacific northwest there is a TON of good microbreweries. Breckenridge Brewery is another good one. Try the Avalanche ale if you ever find it.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote