View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #39
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

Call be a goof ball, but the one thing I seriously love is the parking at 3base, you do not have to worry about trying to find it they have covered parking right there and it is free. That sold me on the place right then and there.

I saw the Dela Hoya fight there, plus I have gone for dinner after work a few times and have enjoyed it. One time I tried to get the Astros and for some reason early in the season it was blocked out, but they could show it if they did the four split screen action (really odd) but they did that so I could watch my Astros lose (I think they lost that night, oh well good bet they did).

I like the idea of making sure each game is shown and 3 tables reserved as a strat and if we can get more people coming then of course get more tables and set ups.