View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007   #38
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

Cool, guys. I realize it's only 2 responses, but the thoughts you express (not asking for freebies; turning out the vote to support the Texans at 3B; etc) are so in-line with my own, I feel comfortable now moving forward with contacting the GM.

It's really a great bar. LOTS of HD screens. And I mean LOTS. The "5 zone" concept the Event Manager described was INTRIGUING. Can you imagine? Texans v Jags, and BOTH fan clubs are there enjoying the game? (As I said, we are still the first and only NFL fan club to approach 3B.) That would be awesome. I mean, if the UT v A&M basketball game can go off without a fight, I'm sure grown adult football fans can too.

of course....we can drink more...

Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote