View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #6
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 351 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: People I need TWO TIX

Absolutely not possible. Walk up to any enterance. Hold two fingers in the air. Within 2 minutes you'll have your tickets free of charge. Guaranteed. In fact, if you hold your fingers in the air while walking from your car to the gate, I guarantee you'll have free tickets in hand before you reach the gate. It's pre-season for crying out loud. It doesn't even matter where your seats are located. The stadium will be 50% empty so you can go sit where ever you like.

If someone even asks for even a single dollar for their tickets, just walk away.

Horse, you've been led to water. Let me know how it turns out.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote