Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #77
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Did you actually read my comment or did you just spout off your typical Rhetoric? Had you actually bothered to read my post you would have noticed I said nothing about McCown nor did I mention the Titans in any way.

Why did you go out of your way to mention "myt team" one that has not had a season over .500? Did I mention the Texans in this thread? Nope. I never mentioned Vince Young either. Check it out. My comment had to do with Kurt Warner and Kurt Warner alone.

You need to spend more time actually reading what people say before responding othereise you really look foolish.
I appologize I did not make my comment at you but did not want to repeat your comment. Direct what I said at TEXANRED comment which you quoted.

I fixed it so it more clearly reflects what I was trying to get at.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote