Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #75
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Like the words came right of my keyboard. Unless you were referencing the SB the Titans were in??? I would imagine you would not be so bold until at least your team has a .500 season and that would be a stretch.

Maybe you get that response because it is true? Dropped balls, poorly run routes, and not having a sense of the field also hurts the QB throwing to the receiver.

And McClown is crap. To put him in the same sentence as Vince Young drops your credibility. Plus again you got back to a rookie year to scrape the barrel on your stats and a second year guy. Most people will tell you that a WR really does not step into form until his third season. I mean Boldin only played in 10 games that season???
Did you actually read my comment or did you just spout off your typical Rhetoric? Had you actually bothered to read my post you would have noticed I said nothing about McCown nor did I mention the Titans in any way.

Why did you go out of your way to mention "myt team" one that has not had a season over .500? Did I mention the Texans in this thread? Nope. I never mentioned Vince Young either. Check it out. My comment had to do with Kurt Warner and Kurt Warner alone.

You need to spend more time actually reading what people say before responding othereise you really look foolish.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote