Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #74
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Didn't Kurt Warner win a Superbowl?
Like the words came right off my keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I love how everyone blathers on how VY won eight games. VY won only one game last year and that was against the Texans. Other than that Travis Henry carried the offense, Pacman, and the defense rose up when they had to.

And for those who would like to argue this check out the Titans wins when Travis Henry played full strength. Henry was rushing for a buck thirty, a buck fifty, a buck seventy.

You got a qb who threw more INT than TD, a completion of just over 51%, and averaged less than 160 yards a game.

The rest that I would like to say is Dilfer won a superbowl, big deal.
Unless you were referencing the SB the Titans were in??? I would imagine you would not be so bold until at least your team has a .500 season and that would be a stretch.

Maybe you get that response because it is true? Dropped balls, poorly run routes, and not having a sense of the field also hurts the QB throwing to the receiver.

And McClown is crap. To put him in the same sentence as Vince Young drops your credibility. Plus again you got back to a rookie year to scrape the barrel on your stats and a second year guy. Most people will tell you that a WR really does not step into form until his third season. I mean Boldin only played in 10 games that season???

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 08-02-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote