Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #67
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ToneBlue View Post
Ohh ok, so you agree he was only a rental, but due to the fact we have rights to retire him means we will make him a part of our history?

If anything you'd have a good arguement against the Colts that drafted him just to be replaced by Jeff George
When did I agree he was a rental? Chandler never could stay healthy was the reason he got dropped.

And yes, he is part of your history. All Oiler history went with Bud Adams. So that means the 35-3 playoff loss against Buffalo, the 60-3 loss -vs- Cincinnati, Jeff Alm blowing his brains out with a shotgun during the season, and Jerry Glanville, are all yours.

Why on earth would I suggest you would retire Chris Chandler? Although after the decisions the Titans have made over the last two years nothing would surprise me now.

Who is talking about the Colts? Jeff George was a Falcon too.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote