Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #64
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Tell me in my post where I said he single handedly won the games. I believe my comment was:

It's a team sport we all know that. Just like the Texans failings can not all be put on David Carr.

So you basically compared his rookie year to Manning, Elway, S Young, Moon ... the list goes on but to seriously bring up rookie years stats shows you are grasping or just do not understand the learning curve of the position very well.
I wasn't specifically talking to you about that. However if you read through these posts or posts regarding VY you undoubtedly find someone saying VY won eight games last season.

I wasn't comparing his rookie year to anyone, I was talking strictly about last years production.

I was more responding to those who were comparing his stats with others and making a point.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote