Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #62
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I love how everyone blathers on how VY won eight games. VY won only one game last year and that was against the Texans. Other than that Travis Henry carried the offense, Pacman, and the defense rose up when they had to.

And for those who would like to argue this check out the Titans wins when Travis Henry played full strength. Henry was rushing for a buck thirty, a buck fifty, a buck seventy.

You got a qb who threw more INT than TD, a completion of just over 51%, and averaged less than 160 yards a game.

The rest that I would like to say is Dilfer won a superbowl, big deal.
Tell me in my post where I said he single handedly won the games. I believe my comment was:

Quote:
He went 8-5 as a start
It's a team sport we all know that. Just like the Texans failings can not all be put on David Carr.

So you basically compared his rookie year to Manning, Elway, S Young, Moon ... the list goes on but to seriously bring up rookie years stats shows you are grasping or just do not understand the learning curve of the position very well.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote