View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #7
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Tickets and Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
yeah, well usually if people had extras on here they would sale to other members at face value - thats how i bought from yankee and filo last year at least.

a few years ago i even gave a ticket away to david so as you can see - texanstalk can be a very benevolent place....

i'm not sure how you people from the old official board roll but apparently from the first response i get on this it wasn't the same way...
Actually i am finding the official board ppl seem to be the same way as this one as far as selling tickets for face value..I get my tickets from an awesome season ticket holder from the old board at face value, and several times even below face he has sold them to me...Section 104 CC....I can't complain about that...But he has KC tickets available for those seats at face value he offered me, but i am working that game...If a friend of mine does not take them they might be available for you...I think the total price was $198 for 2 tickets including a blue pass...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote