Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

I am far from a UT or VY fan, and now that he's a Titan, I will never root for the guy.

But as an NFL fan, I have to admit that he's fun to watch and definitely a guy that has those so-called "intangibles" that propel him to do great things. And I'd take a guy like this any day over someone with all the physical passing skills but no heart.

I don't look back and understand the linear nature of our existence. What could've been is just that. Hopefully Mario is at least an adequate DE and lessens the sting that many H-town football fans feel when they see Young doing great things on the field. Obviously it's a time will tell situation.