Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #44
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

my mind hasn't changed in years. I called him a "future superstar" in the NFL back when he was a freshman at UT...so no, 8 games hasn't changed my view of him. All I know is if it is 4th and 8 with less than a min on the clock and you are within a score of winning or tying the game I can't think of another QB in the league I'd rather have at QB than Vince Young for one play.

Vince Young had a better rookie season than John Elway did, but if you have read me for a while you know how I feel about random stat grabs....so go figure. I do trust my eyeballs though.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote