View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #18
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanted - Platinum Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
How much are these passes and how do they work? The reason I was asking was because my brain is a little confused? Why would a season ticket holder who parks in a different colored lot want to purchase another? Are there limits? That just may very well explain it.

Also. Do some people come only to tailgate? Not enter the stadium? I wouldn't want to do that I don't think. I'd want to at least be able to see it on the telly so a bar would work for me on the days that I'm unable to acquire tickets.
For the record - When I first selected my seats, the closest parking was going to be Yellow, so that's what I bought. Within the first few games, I found myself tailgating w/ the Blue Crew in the N/W corner of the Blue Lot. That whole region has since "become" the Platinum lot. Carrying a cooler & stuff from Yellow to Platinum (& back) is a SUCK hike on Gameday, so I've been buying a closer set of passes each year (Blue or Platinum) & then selling my Yellows.

And yes, people come to "tailgate only" and watch games from portable TVs in the lots.