Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #41
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
"people are psycho"?

This is a Houston Texans website. If Peyton, Rivers, Romo,or McNabb had done something like that, we would still be ridiculing them.

As much as folks are heaping the man-love on vy for showing "leadership", you need to also tip your hat to the defensive guy who hit the hell out of a receiver when a crappy pass on a little out pattern left him completely vulnerable.
1) The "psycho" comment was referring to a state of mind where two polar opposite sides were either riduculing the guy for nothing or praising him like he was a god before/after draft. I think a majority were in between. My point being he is a great football player who seems to have intangibles that are wanted....rival or not. Just because people argued here for a year about why we did or didn't take him and people are sick of hearing about VY, doesn't mean he is a horrible player/person. 2) I don't know of anyone who likes their own teammate overdoing it to a point where you can get a teammate hurt 3) I'll restate that the guy has mad game and I respect him. I've yet to see him proven wrong as to what he can or cannot do and I respect that because it takes work. I like that he takes control.