View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

How about Vince Young vs. Eric Dickerson? That's who Young reminds me of. Except he's bigger & stronger than Eric. I would love to see Young in the I formation, I think he'd be as good as OU's Adrian Peterson. At least that good.

Vince is a likely 1st pick in the draft if Mack Brown moved him to RB next season. As a QB, he's a project. Compare Young all you want to Vick, but Vick is a better passer. And Vick is a below average NFL passer. How do you beat Michael Vick? You blitz the heck out of him and take the ball out of his hands. That's how the NFL would minimize Young's talent if he plays QB there. Vince could revolutionize the RB position. He doesn't have the talent as a passer to do that as a QB.