View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #5
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets and Jerseys

Relax dude... I just made comment that if the season gets off to a good start, those games might be hard to get tickets at face...as for years past, I had a hard time GIVING them away,so getting them at cost was not hard to come by, and I just hope it is not like that again is what I was refering to.

You are correct, people here are pretty much in large a good group of people and they are not in it for the money.

As for the old board, I couldn't care less what happened to you as to why you left and now decided to come back. So don't associate me with any of those people..I was a part of that as well and I never had any problems there.

So if you took it the wrong way, well I cannot help it..

Last edited by hobie; 08-02-2007 at 02:12 PM.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote