Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblesse Oblige View Post
"We thought our playoff hopes were dead, but then Jesus proved he's our Savior and resurrected our chances. There's only one thing he doesn't like to do--running crossing routes."
HA! That's pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Gratz on your 8000th post DB!

Anyways, on topic, I could care less if they fight. Some call it leadership, some call it stupidity. Either way, we will beat the tar out of these Tacks.
Thanks, man. I didn't even realize the count. Glad I used it wisely!

With regards to The Fight; The Emperor Bud is licking his chops with an evil smile, for he knows well the path of the dark side...

Quote:
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Vince needs to feed his anger, use it, embrace it. For one day he shall be Darth Greatness.