View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #17
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SA Fans

I used to live in SA and I know how the Cowboys are king there. I don't like JJ but it was smart to have training camp there. Sort of like a home away from home and putting that Alamo Dome to NFL use was smart. I wish Mr. Mcnair would do something like have OTA's(something) here in Corpus Christi. I know it's not a big market but I do see about the same ratio of Cowboy/Texan fans here, maybe with the Cowboys with a slight lead. That being said I would like CC to become more of a Texan City. I know another way we can get more Texan fans here..............

Start winning.....There is plenty of room on this bandwagon.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote