View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #67
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
It was a bad hit. It was TC and his own guy. I agree, it would have gotten a flag if it was a real game. Personally, I gon't blame Vince at all for what he did. A coach should have done it, but didn't. If that guy was playing for me, it would have been the last time he put on the helmet. I don't watch the Titans or have any kind of love or hate for VY, but I personally liked how he took charge without hesitating.
i agree it was a bad hit, but it wasn't a horse collar. nickey's arms were wrapped around roby's chest area. It just looked bad b/c of how roby had to bend backward b/c of Nickey's momentum coming over the top. having said that, it's early in training camp man & the guy you hit i believe was injured for a good portion of the season last year. Nickey just needs to relax a bit, hit 'em, wrap 'em up & then let him go & that's what VY was probably hot about.

Last edited by Mr teX; 08-02-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote