Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #25
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I agree. I won't throw out leadership or anything but it is always good to see a guy stick up for his own guys, especially when they don't have much at that position.

I'm still confused for the VY hatred. Good guy. Wins games. Works hard to shut people up. I know the VY rhetoric got obscene here last off season and season but it isn't his fault people are psycho. I have mad respect for the guy.

"people are psycho"?

This is a Houston Texans website. If Peyton, Rivers, Romo,or McNabb had done something like that, we would still be ridiculing them.

As much as folks are heaping the man-love on vy for showing "leadership", you need to also tip your hat to the defensive guy who hit the hell out of a receiver when a crappy pass on a little out pattern left him completely vulnerable.