Thread: VY in fight!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007   #22
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY in fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
A QB who's not afraid to mix it up gets my juices flowing...

I can guarantee that the players on that team gained more respect for VY after that...

Guys fight every camp....nothing new or shocking there...I know everyone remembers the Spencer/Babin deal....
I agree. I won't throw out leadership or anything but it is always good to see a guy stick up for his own guys, especially when they don't have much at that position.

I'm still confused for the VY hatred. Good guy. Wins games. Works hard to shut people up. I know the VY rhetoric got obscene here last off season and season but it isn't his fault people are psycho. I have mad respect for the guy.